NO FISHING LICENSE IS REQUIRED
ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE FROM THE PREMISES FOR VIOLATION OF RULES AND REGULATIONS OR INAPPRORIATE BEHAVIOR.
Trout/Catfish – Combined 5 fish total (NO CATCH AND RELEASE OF TROUT OR CATFISH)
Crappie/Bluegill – Combined 5 fish total
Sturgeon – 1
Bass – Catch and Release only
Carp – No limit
The Catch and Release of Trout is strictly prohibited.
Any angler who catches a sturgeon or catfish over 20 lbs. will receive a complimentary gate admission if verified by an Irvine Lake Staff member and then is released successfully.
Over the limit is subject to a $5.00 additional charge per lb.
You may purchase a Second Limit pass for $17.00 adult/$6.00 per child 12 & under
The Lagoon is for children 12 and under to fish.
Each child must be accompanied by an adult.
1 Rod limit in the Lagoon for both Adult and Children
3 Fish per child and 3 Fish per adult limit
Over the limit is subject to a $5.00 additional charge per pound.
You may purchase a Second Limit pass for $17.00/$6.00 per child
LAKE RULES: (Not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items)
1. No loud music
2. 2 Rod Max per angler
3. 5ft. of shorespace is allowed
4. No live baits except Approved Baits Listed:
• Salmon Eggs
• Stink Bait
• Night Crawlers
• Meal Worms
5. No chumming, wading or swimming allowed
6. Pets are allowed if fee is paid. They must be kept on a leash at all times. They are not allowed in rental boats and we recommend that they stay away from the shorelines.
7. No littering
8. No shore fishing allowed beyond fence lines and all posted areas
9. No open fires or charcoal BBQ’s on shorelines. Propane BBQ’s okay.
10. Visitors may bring food & drink into the lake. Alcoholic beverages must be used responsibly only by those who are 21 years of age or older,
11.No more than two hooks can be affixed to any given rod at a time.
BOATING RULES: All private boats and or operators of private boats must meet State of California, State specific boating requirements. For information on California boating laws refer to www.dbw.ca.gov and see California Code regulations. All boats must have current registration. If boat does not meet requirements it will not be allowed on the lake.
1. Maximum speed limit is 5 mph – no wake
2. Each person must have a life jacket on. Life jackets provided on dock for rental boats
3. No person may operate a boat while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
4. Distress signal: Wave life jacket at passing boats. Assistance provided by patrol boat
5. In bad weather conditions, patrol boat will request boats to leave the lake – NO REFUNDS.
6. In sudden severe changes of weather, Do Not attempt to return the dock, beach the boat. Assistance will be provided.
7. Do not cross or tie to the buoy line at the dam
8. Boats must stay at least 100 feet away from the buoy line
9. Boats must stay at least 100 feet from the shoreline
10. Do not throw trash in lake or on shore
11. Please troll in clockwise direction
12. No BBQ’s allowed on boats or pontoons rentals, no pets allowed.
1. Do not go within 100 feet of the buoy line
2. You must stay 100 feet from Trout Island Pump
3. Float Tubes and Kayaks not allowed on water after dusk.
4. Float Tubes / Kayakers and all boaters must have life jackets .
ALL PERSONS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL FORFEIT THEIR LAKE PRIVILEGES AND REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN.